Whatever your business does, having the right signage is essential to promote your company and make you stand out from the crowd.
We are one of the leading independent sign specialist in the West Midlands. We’ve been providing signage solutions to individuals and organisations nationally for over 20 years.
We offer a fully project managed service to ensure you receive the best quality product, service and results, whether you require design work, production, installation or all three!
JOB VACANCY – CREATIVE DESIGNER
We are looking for an outgoing, creative and organised individual with a bit of flair to join our busy team here at Spencer Signs UK. Initially we would like you to take on the design responsibilities. As well as the actual design work, this will involve liaising with clients to discuss their needs/budgets so we can offer the best signage/vehicle livery solutions possible.
Once you’re comfortable with the role we would like you to then move onto quoting jobs, so it is imperative you have an excellent eye for detail, good organisation and time management skills to be able to effectively fulfil this position.
There may be the odd occasion where you will be needed on the shop floor to assist with some of the manufacturing; we’re a small company so everyone helps each other out where we can!
Expected start date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
COVID-19 considerations: All Covid precautions taken
The Creative Designer position involves;
- Designing signage and vehicle livery
- Liaising with customers to establish their needs and tailoring appropriate solutions
- Raising job sheets and liaising with the production team
Answering the phones and occasionally other front of house responsibilities
- Quoting jobs (not initially)
- Occasional sign making (e.g. weeding, taping, laying up vinyl onto panels etc)
The ideal candidate would have;
- Very keen eye for detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good phone manner for discussing projects with clients
- Experience in the signage industry (desirable but not essential)
- Experience essential using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign and Flexisign (Flexisign experience desirable but not essential as training can be given)
There are a lot of moving parts within this role so initially full support from your line manager and production team will be available. Eventually we would like you to be able to confidently work using your own initiative and experience.
If you think you are the person we are looking for then please apply!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 503 0007
Halesowen Town FC
Spencer Signs can help your business stand out.
We are proactive, experienced and reliable.